1. 90% of all injuries are accumulative, they build up over time and when
pain occurs it is often just the straw that broke the camels back.
2. By the time you have PAIN or symptoms that problem is commonly not new.
3. Your body is your SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT ASSET! Your vitatlity, your
ability to give, receive and enjoy all depend on it.
4. What are your skills in looking after it beyond basic nutrition and exercise information?
5. Choose to invest in your body. Make it a conscious LEADERSHIP decision.
6. Be aware that 95% of the population uses the 'TIME BOMB APPROACH' to all aspects of health. (They are motivated to help themselves only after a disaster and are quite shocked when it arrives!)
7. Understand the 'LEGO' mentality. (If something goes wrong in your body it isn't always easy, or even possible to fix.)
8. Be very clear on the concept of 'BODY LEADERSHIP'. It is more important than all other forms.
9. Identify and pride yourself as a 'Body Leader'.
10. Continuously seek and learn new skills.
11. Understand your 'LOCKS.' They are unique to you.
12. Uncover and discover your 'KEYS'.
13. Start with simple skills, contract/relax, stretches, movement, hot/cold, trigger points.
14. Set yourself up for success! KEEP IT SHORT AND SWEET.
15. Above all understand your principles! Why are you using these new skills? (When principles are clear you will begin to see basic elements in more advanced activities and be able to make informed
decisions e.g. "Can I do yoga?" Why? Why not?)
16. Get your superman suit upsized! As soon as you can get your
'SPECIALIST BODY ALIGNMENT SERIES' done.
17. Decide what you want to achieve with your body from a lifestyle
18. Set Clear Body Goals.
19. Be Aware and pick Warning Signs!
20. Be Proactive. Make sure you 'nip problems in the bud.'
21. LIVE, LOVE, PLAY, GIVE, BREATHE, DANCE, GET THE MOST OUT OF LIFE!